Monday, September 18, 2006

Falk Wedding

It's been a few days... and since getting back, work and traffic have been piling in massive ugly heaps around me. It's September, alright! Just a quick update, before I get back into that pile:

To recap: we had the pleasure of 16 hours in the car driving to Annapolis this weekend. This was to attend the wedding of Josh's good friend from 7th grade, Josh, to his now-wife, Hilary. A few pics:

Wedding "action" shot




And a couple other unrelated, random shots:






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, do you have any pictures that better show the bridal and bridesmaid dresses?? They look like they could be cool with the band of different color fabric, my curiousity is getting at me! Send them via email or post if you can!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is weird, I googled my name and this site came up. The crazy thing is that my name is Zach Falk. I was born 2/10/90. Pretty strange if you ask me.