Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Day of Crappiness

Yeah, I know - crappiness isn't a real word. I've been saving this picture for just the right occasion and I think it is upon us (me, Josh).



Inventory of the idiotic things we've done in the last 24 hours:

Me: put an unscrewed water bottle in my purse with my camera. The camera is now fried, probably. (Yes, I have been looking at buying a new camera, I just didn't mean to jump into it like this!! So I'll probably be fishing through some old pics for posts in the near future... )

Josh: noticed that he'd booked us tickets for this weekend, to attend a wedding in Annapolis, from Baltimore to Boston. If you've lost track (as he did), we live in BOSTON. So, we'll be headed down there by automobile, it seems.

We suck.

5 comments:

Spider Girl said...

I think crappiness qualifies as a word. It must.

As does "craptacular", which is a word which has come in handy many a time as just the perfect descriptive word...

Anonymous said...

Hmm, let me think of something dumb I did, to make you feel better (as misery loves company):

- I got to court for a sticker violation 3 minutes late, and had to wait an entire work day to get my case dealt with... which consisted of paying $30. I missed my name which was called first. And I paid $25 for day care for the day and had a pile of work to do! The worst part was, I tried to pay it online and couldn't.

- I left a plastic bag of granola on the electric range and uh, made a mess (it was still hot)

- I rear ended a pickup truck and caused my front hood to become cosmetically disturbed, but too expensive to fix (my first accident in 20 years of driving, but still... grrr, I had just spent $800 on the car!)

- I lost my receipt for some curtains from Ikea that I opened... and now they won't take them back.

Feel better now? :P

Melissa said...

Seems like it was an all around awful day yesterday... I cried at school because my kids almost all missed their buses to go home and I was terribly stressed out.

Rachel Summers said...

Who's Spider Girl?

Anonymous said...

If it's any consolation, the photo is beautiful.