Monday, October 01, 2007

Saugus


Josh and I took a thrilling tour of Saugus this weekend. We must have run out of more exciting options, since a trip to Karl's Sausage Kitchen seemed like entertainment. I'd say it's sad, except that Karl's is totally awesome. The place smells like pork heaven. (And, yes, a sign that's at least as old as its neighbor's, the Fern Motel - almost, er, timeless.)

Turns out there actually is a bit more to Saugus than just Rt. 1's strip malls. The Breakheart Reservation - is actually pretty nice for walking around. The dorky the picture below, taken overlooking Silver Lake, is mainly here for the benefit of my sister, who keeps asking to see pictures of me rounding out. Scary, no?


Maybe later I'll convince Josh to let me post those pics of him trying out my maternity pants.

1 comment:

Heather said...

hey it's your blog. you should just post them. I really want to see joshua in maternity pants.