Thursday, October 11, 2007

I see pregnant people...

It's not just me - it's going around. In fact, compared to Stef, Saru and Sharona, I hardly look pregnant at all. And baby showers abound. I don't really mean to harp on it, but it has permeated my social life.


Even though this 2nd one is not so great a picture (well, at least of me) the front-on view just doesn't show off the contours as can be seen here:



And, there's Heather, who beat us all by a few months. Jace is now happily on the outside.





3 comments:

Jen Beck said...

Omigosh, you all look radiant.
I know that's such a ridiculous thing that people say to pregnant women (TRUST me, I know!), but it's true.
But I feel OOOOOLLLLLDDDD seeing all of you having babies!

Cheryl DeLancey said...

I had to go ahead and leave Boston, didn't I? I'm missing all the pregnant people and baby showers! And I could've had a belly buddy and RJ could've had little friends. I miss you guys! You all really do look fantastic!

Meg said...

I love those pictures, seeing all of you looking so happy. It's pretty amazing to think of all the wonderful people who are soon to be here!