Sunday, January 16, 2011

Zach vs. snow


It's that time of year when we measure by the foot. Screw inches, those are lame.

Zach has been having a blast doing all things snow - shoveling, licking, climbing, sledding. He really likes Josh's new gadget, the Snow Brum, for clearing high-volume snow off of cars.


And it's helpful that he wears red, as I might otherwise loose track of him. Snow exploration is one of the few activities that he will do on his own.


PS: In between continuing to try and move into the new house, shopping for a new bed and all its various parts, taking care of a 2-year-old, life, etc., I have a few abandoned photos from the last few months. In the shuffle, I'd lost my mini USB cord and was unable to get those photos from the camera to my computer. Till yesterday, when I found it in my underwear drawer. God only knows how it got there.

No comments: