Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkins

Took Zach and Ryan to Wilson Farms to pick out pumpkins for their parents. Pumpkin for Josh to carve, just squash (to eat) for me - I am not getting myself mixed up with knives and pumpkin gutting with a squirmy, crawling, puts-everything-in-his-mouth 8-month old to keep tabs on.

Exhibit A: Just Squash

Exhibit B: Oversize pumpkin with undersize people

(I think this one was place just for the photo-ops, judging from the line of babies. These 2 were so enthralled by the hay they were seated on that it was impossible to get both to look up. We left with some lovely grass-butt souvenirs. )


Exhibit C: Ryan with pumpkins



1 comment:

The Pessimist said...

Wow. I came across your blog while googling for autumn leaves wallpapers. Very random. Love most of the photos in your collection, what camera do you use?

Miss F.K.