Wednesday, June 11, 2008

First "swim"

From left to right, Zach, (Saru), Ryan, Xander, (Koos), and Josie take a pass at going in the kiddie pool at Jen and Jordi's barbecue last weekend. Couple babies missing, but it's still a posse.

Ryan took it like a man; Zach and Xander were crybabies (or maybe just a bit chilly). The lower picture cracks me up, I'm not sure why; perhaps because they look like a crew of mini retirees?

Photocredit: these photos were shamelessly stolen from Stef (thanks!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos - I now have a big smile on my face.
Grandma

Hummingbitch said...

Awww... the Boston Baby Mafia looks so sad! Poor little tough guys. But, adorable.

Anonymous said...

Are Koos and Stef using cloth? AWESOME! I love the pictures!

Stefanie said...

Actually, Alyssa had our camera for a while, and I think she took the picture of the three boys.