Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Boat, new years (and some pregnancy griping)

Despite finally taking the plunge to purchase the expensive digital SLR camera I've been drooling over for the last year or 2 (I ended up with a Nikon D40x, if you care) - over a month ago - I haven't been taking a lot of pictures, or doing much else for that matter.

Trimester 3 of pregnancy so far has me spending most of my non-working hours moaning on the couch (till I fall asleep at around 10) - either that my back hurts (a maternity belt has helped with that some), my bra is too small (though I just discovered extenders, available at sewing stores for all of $1.59 - why is this not a more well-known tip?), that cat is stepping uncomfortably on my belly (a shove is the best bet there), or that my skin is too tight (giving up food seems the best solution to that one, but that just doesn't really work) or whatever... Or spending my available energy laundering the 3 pairs of pants that fit me at present. Pregnancy rocks.

Well, we did manage to get outside briefly the other day for a walk around Newburyport, and a picture of this boat reflection.


Happy New Year! A healthy and happy 2008 to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.